Would you like to use the challenges you’ve experienced as a stepparent to help others?
Would you like to share your experience as a stepparent with others in a way that’s helpful and healing?
Have you always wanted to help others, but weren’t sure exactly how?
Are you looking for a new purpose in life?
With a divorce rate of 60-70%, stepfamilies are in desperate need of help, but most therapists and coaches are not properly educated to effectively serve these families.
This is where YOU can make a difference.
Attend the Stepfamily-Help.com coach certification program and join the elite group of coaches who are trained specifically in Stepfamily Dynamics. Click here for a current list of Stepfamily-Help.com coaches.
Note: I’ve recently (2/29/16) updated the training materials to reflect information obtained through my recent certification through the Tony Robbins-Madanes coach training program.
Topics covered in the program:
- Stepfamily statistics
- Stepfamily vs. first family differences
- Common Stepfamily myths vs reality
- How to help couples achieve Couple Strength
- Keeping the ex out of the marriage
- Important differences between men and women
- Communication techniques for couples
- Parenting and differing parenting styles
- Parallel parenting vs coparenting
- Creating house rules
- Parental Alienation Syndrome
- Divorced mom/stepmom dynamic
- High-conflict exes
- Step relationship with kids
- Common stepfamily challenges and solutions
- Stepmom specifics: including common challenges, self-care, detaching with love, boundaries and more
- Professionalism, ethics, business-building tips
“I just finished the Stepfamily Coach Certification program with Jenna, and what a fabulous experience!” – Erin Careless, Certified Stepfamily-Help.com
- A small variety of prerequisite reading. You’ll receive details after registration.
- A 3-ring binder containing your training materials.
- Six one-on-one video sessions with me. This is where the majority of your training will take place. During these sessions:
- We’ll discuss the training content
- We’ll review common scenarios and solutions
- I’ll answer all of your questions
- I’ll coach you through your personal situation (if needed)
- I’ll help you find your unique path as a certified stepfamily coach.
- Coaching tools for use with your clients.
- Access to a closed Facebook group for students and alumni.
- An e-badge for your website, stating you are a Certified Stepfamily-Help.com coach.
- Advertising on my website, StepmomHelp.com, as being a Stepfamily-Help.com certified coach, along with your contact info and location so new clients can easily find you.
- A paper copy of your official certificate.
- After certification, you’ll continue to have direct access to me for business and client consultation.
Jenna is highly knowledgeable about stepfamilies and how stepmoms can set themselves up for relationship success. The program greatly increased my knowledge of how a stepfamily works, as well as common problems and solutions.” – Melissa Josue, Certified Stepfamily-Help.com Coach, Certified CTA Life Coach
How Does it Work?
After you register, you’ll receive a confirmation email along with some prerequisite reading. I’ll mail out your training materials and after you receive them we’ll schedule your first session.
Because sessions are one-on-one, they can be scheduled at a time that works for you, and at intervals that you’re comfortable with. Each session will be an hour long, conducted via video conference and will be recorded and sent to you for future reference.
Taking Jenna’s certification program was exactly what I was hoping it would be. I really enjoyed working with her!” – Amber Lee Elder
- A desire to help others. Previous coaching experience preferred, but not required.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have .